Setup your USB play devices
For iMac/Macbook :
• Plug-in ONEdongle, open application [Audio MIDI setup], you will see play devices either HD Stereo, Paudio 2.0/2.1 or Paudio 5.1.
• Click the device icon to show setting. In output tab, set data format to 48/24 for stereo mode.
• Right click the device icon, select [Use this device for sound output]
For Window PC :
• Plug-in ONEdongle, right click speaker icon go to [Open sound setting]. Next, enter [Sound Control Panel] shown on right column.
• In sound control panel, select playback tab. You will see device either HD Stereo, Paudio 2.0/2.1 or Paudio 5.1.
• Double click the device icon, go to device setup
> go to Advanced tab to set data format, set 48/24 for stereo mode, 48/16 for 5.1 surround mode.
> go to Enhancement tab to enable Loudness Eualization for 5.1 surround mode full volume output
• Right click the device icon, go to [Configure Speaker], press [Next] to set speakers are full range speaker. Remind to do setting for font, rear, center in 5.1 set.
• Right click the device icon, set device is [Set as Defualt Device]
For smartphone USB audio :
• Use a USB adaptor (iPhone use Lightning to USB adaptor, Android phone use OTG adaptor) to convert phone local port to USB port. Then plug in ONEdongle to USB adaptor cable port. Audio will come out.
Remark : Some Android can’t support USB audio, please check your phone specification.
For Set-top-box, Projector and TV with USB audio :
Some Set-top-box or TV can support USB audio output. Just plug-in ONEdongle and play.
If your Set-top-box or TV are Android base OS, you can install USB audio appications to enable USB audio.
Control speakers volume
Master volume :
- Change WIN/iMac/MacBook speaker volume, volume patch is linked with speaker set master volume
- Press main speaker key during playing
- Change player (application running) volume –> not recommand which will reduce audio resolution, always keep player volume at maximium to retain full audio resolution
Remark : Main speaker volume is linked to woofers and center/rear speaker in surround set
Speaker group volume :
- Press rear or center speaker key during playing, individual speaker group (speaker pair) will be changed
- Press woofer key during playing, woofer volume will be changed
Left-to-right balance :
When speaker stay at standby mode, short hold [+] key to enter speaker setup menu. Press again [+] key to left-rihght balance page. Change balance level.
Change sound timber
- During playing, short hold [+] key to change sound timber. Press again [+] key to move to next sound timber, press [-] key to confirm the change.
- In standby mode, short hold [+] key to enter speaker setup menu. Go to sound timber setting page to change sound timber.
Listen AIR+ 3D sound
Add seond pair ONEmicro as rear speaker, place rear speaker pointing upward behind you, play stereo music will enable 3D sound automatic. If you don’t want to have 3D sound, add the second pair ONEmicro as main speaker.
Switch between USB 2.1 and USB 5.1
For USB 5.1 set (not apply to USB HD stereo set), its role can be a USB 2.0/2.1 play device and USB 5.1 play device.
- Turn on center speaker, the speaker set is working as USB 5.1 mode that can read 6 audio channel. Audio data are native, so you don’t can get bass output from woofer when you play stereo music.
- Turn off center speaker, the speaker set is working as USB 2.1 mode. Woofer will have bass output at stereo play. Add-in rear speaker can enable AIR+ 3D sound effect.
Build a HiFi sound
To have a good sound, you need to do a bit setting :
ONEmicro 2.0 set
No need to have calibration. Place ONEmicro pointing upward on wooden desktop can induce bass vibration on wooden surface to have more bass.
ONEmicro 2.1 set
Depend on ONEbass position, you should input its position. Go to ONEbass setup menu by short hold [+] key at standy mode. Press again [+] key to woofer position page, set woofer at : In front main speaker (+16cm), In line, Behind main speaker (-16cm).
Remark : Place ONEbass in the middle and left/right side will have slight different in speaker position. Reference point is base on ONEbass place at left/right side.
ONEmicro 2.2 set
Two ONEbass suppose should put on left and right side, wrong placement in left and right result to very poor sound. Suggested ONEbass position is :
- Left side of left main speaker and right side of right main speaker, that will give you width soundstage
- Put main speaker on top of ONEbass with a wooden docking turn ONEmicro to horizontal orientation, that is good for far field listening
- ONEbass place behind main speaker, that will give you strong bass, good for pop song.
Surround 5.1/5.2 set
Carefully set center speaker position, key to have surround immersive effect.
Go to center speaker setup menu by short hold [+] key. Press again [+] key to speaker position page, set center speaker at : In front main speaker (+8cm), In line, Behind main speaker (-8cm).
Near field listening (<1.2m)
Place ONEmicro pointing upward to have immervsive sound surrounding you. Woofer can be put either at left/right side or center position. Woofer place behind ONEmicro will have more bass but poor sound imaging.
Far field listening (>1.5m)
ONEmicro sit on wooden docking can turn orientation to horizontal pointing toward your ears. That can increase sound sharpness and have better soundstage. If you have single woofer, try to put woofer in center to reproduce actual soundstage.
Rear ONEmicro for 3D sound
Put ONEmicro behind your seating and pointing upward. It can reproduce vertical sound space. If you want to increase 3D effect, you can increase rear speaker volume by pressing [+] key. Change rear speaker volume will only change speaker pair volume, it doesn’t change whole speaker set master volume.