Calibrated your surround set
General setting – group volume, balance, room correction
Please turn on speakers to set corresponding speaker group.
Go to speaker setup page, touch speaker icon to enter speaker group setup page.
- Touch C to center speaker
- Touch RL or RR to rear speaker
- Touch TRL or TRR to top rear speaker
- Touch TFL or TFR to top front speaker
- Touch LFE to subwoofer
- Set speaker group volume : Volume is applied to individual speaker group (linked with master volume). If you want to have louder sound on rear speaker, increase rear speaker group volume.
- Set speaker group room correction : Room correction is to compensate speaker group acoustic shift due to placement. Speaker near back wall, higher correction level, speaker near corner, higher correction level, speaker place on height position, lower room correction level.
- Set speaker group balance : To change left and right speaker balance, press speaker [+] key to enter speaker menu, go to left/right balance page and change balance level. You can change balance level up and down of total 7 steps in each speaker.
Set center speaker position
Turn on your center speaker.
On web control home page, touch [Speaker] button, then touch center speaker icon to enter center speaker setup page.
Set center speaker placement relative to main speaker
- Behind – center speaker is placed behind main speaker
- On line – center speaker is placed on same distance as of main speaker
- Front – center speake is placed in front of main speaker
Set room size
Turn on your rear speaker.
On web control home page, touch [Speaker] button, then touch rear speaker icon to enter rear speaker setup page.
Select your room size :
- Small – small room main speaker to rear speaker distance 2~2.5m
- Medium – medium size room main speaker to rear speaker distance 2.5~3.5m
- Large – large room main speaker to rear speaker distance 3.5~4.5m
- Open – open area main speaker to rear speaker distance is more than 4.5m
Set your subwoofer
Turn on your subwoofer.
On web control home page, touch [Speaker] button, then touch subwoofer icon to enter subwoofer setup page.
Set subwoofer delay time :
- 0mS – subwoofer placed near main speaker
- 5mS – subwoofer placed ~1.5m apart from main speaker toward seating position
- 10mS – subwoofer placed ~3.5m apart from main speaker toward seating position
- 20mS – subwoofer placed ~6m apart from main speaker toward seating position
Set subwoofer cut off frequency :
- Recomand set to default cut off point (matched to woofer and speaker model)
- Select of 100Hz, 120Hz and 160Hz
Set top speaker (5.1.2 or 5.1.4)
Turn on your top speakers.
On web control home page, touch [Speaker] button, then touch top speaker icon to enter top rear or top front speaker setup page.
Set top front and top rear speaker height :
- Ceiling – top speaker placement height near ceiling
- Mid-height – top speaker placement height in between ceiling and main/rear speaker
- Speaker top – top speaker is placed on main/rear speaker top
Set top rear speaker position :
- Corner – top rear speakers are placed at room rear corner
- Midway – top rear speakers are placed in between room corner and seating position
- Seating side – top rear speakers are placed on two sides of seating position
Placement example :
- Top front speaker always placed at front wall
- Top rear speaker placed at room corner (shown in example)
- Top rear speaker placed on rear speaker (Midway)
- Top rear speaker placed at seating side (2 sides of you)